Audience: Corporate / business, teachers, camp staff, recreational, religious and youth organizations – delivered to over 2,000 participants
Time Frame: 2 ½ hours – half day
- Wish to provide in-house support and create a culture of sharing the wisdom?
- Need a way to fill unknown gaps in your training or staff orientation?
- Want to connect colleagues in productive and uniquely helpful ways?
- Seek continuous improvement with a positive attitude?
This workshop presents a powerful model called Mentor Circles. Experience a Mentor Circle and then create more with your staff or faculty. You will experientially:
- Learn how to facilitate peer support and mentoring within your own organization
- Ask for and receive knowledge in your own chosen area for growth, and share your wisdom with a mentee
- Experience the value of partnering for self discovery and mutual learning
- Expand professional connections.
Be ready for surprises, good learning, and fun!
Please contact us for pricing and availability.