Audience: Corporate / business, teachers, camp staff, recreational, religious and youth organizations
Time Frame: 2 – 3 hours. Delivered to groups of 25 – 200 thirty times.
Participate in a powerful, experiential staff-training tool, which generates personal awareness, appreciation, and understanding of diversity and cultural differences in groups. Be ready for interaction, insights, and laughter!
- Benefit from the opportunity to “walk a mile” in the shoes of another by taking on the role of someone different from themselves.
- Experience firsthand, the differing responses from those who aren’t appreciative or understanding of their behavior or way of being.
- Understand how quickly (less than 5 minutes) they make decisions, assumptions, and judgments about varying and unique behaviors.
- Realize that camp itself is a culture with it’s own unique set of behaviors and assumptions.
- Recognize that they don’t always know what is causing particular behaviors, particularly in the work setting.
As a result, participants may be open to listening, observing, and accepting others in a different way.
Please contact us for pricing and availability.